Duration: 6-7 hours
- Healthy Organic Lunch
- English Speaking Local Trekking Guide
- Tuk Tuk Ride about 15 mins
- All the entrace fees & donation tips
|Price List for Sightseeing Trek around Hsipaw Town|
|Number of person||Price per person|
|One person (Solo Traveler)||50 USD|
|2 persons group||30 USD|
|3 to 4 persons group||25 USD|
|5 to 7persons group||20 USD|
|8to 15 persons group||10 USD|
Our friendly local trekking guide shall pick you up at the hotel around 8 am. We shall trek to the Shan noodle factory. After that we shall trek through the farms and enjoy the 360 panoramic view of beautiful farm land in serene nature. We shall visit the heritage hill of Shan King’s Cemetery, Shan monastery and nunnery to discover the local cultural. From that high land area, we could sightsee a memorable sceneric view of Hsipaw Landscape. We shall take the local transport, Tuk Tuk (3 wheels motor bike) for 15 mins to arrive to Local home shop to have lunch. Lunch will be Shan traditional food. After lunch, our local guide shall bring you to historical Buddhist Mirror Temple, also called Borgyo Pagoda and you can understand the interesting legend and stories. Then, we shall visit to Waterfall and visit to local Shan villages near by to see their way of life. We shall trek back to your hotel and rest for the day.
Things to bring during trekking
- Mosquito repellent / Sunscreen / Sun glass / Head torch (Light)
- Hat / Rain Coat (Raining season) / walking stick (For people who needed)
- First aid-kit (For people who doesn’t prefer local medicine)
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes as you prefer
- A towel for outdoor shower/ swim suit for waterfall
- Small warm clothes for winter season (Nov-Feb)
- Extra clothes for the night sleep / sweaty change for during rest
- Noise blocker during sleep (ear plug)
Things that we will provide during trekking
- Sleeping bed with blanket for home stay
- Mineral water / tea break / Meals & Seasonal Fruits
- Client’s Luggage storeroom at our office
Terms And Conditions
- Above mentioned trekking rates are quoted in USD and are based on per person.
- The shown trekking rate does not include transportation of luggage service charge by porter/ car. For this transportation service, please contact our reservation office.
- For special groups and incentive programs please contact to our reservation office.
Child under 5 years will be free of charge (only for one child in each group).
Bookings are subject to availability and confirmed by return email. Advance notice one week must be provided.
50% cancellation fees charge for one week ahead.
100% cancellation fees charge less than one week or not show.