Location: Pyin Oo Lwin
Duration: 8 hour
- English speaking trekking guide
- Healthy Organic Lunch
- Coffee Tasting
- Canoing in Beatiful Lake
Trekking trip to Coffee Planation
|No.||Number of person||Price Per Person|
|One person (Solo Traveler)||70 USD|
|2 to 6 persons group||35 USD|
Visit to coffee plantation with a guided visit and tasting at one of the nation’s chief coffee manors. Sithar Coffee Farm established in 1996 situated on the slope town, Pyin Oo Lwin, at 3300 fee. With 2 hour guided trekking, climbing around 40 sections of land with lavish, tree-shaded espresso fields and tropical slopes. Will unwind espresso developing and gathering. The nearby rancher will clarify the way toward processing green coffee beans. the nice view of Hsipaw region. After refreshing, we will go back to your hotel to relex and finished the trek.
Our friendly trekking guide shall pick you up from hotel within Pyin Oo Lwin between 8:30am – 9.00am. Drive for approximately 20 minute to Coffee farm and Start trekking, approximately 2 hrs to explore the lush tree-shaded coffee fields. After that, we will continue a 45 minute canoeing in a lake heading to Shan village, then onto another 1 hrs trekking to Inn Shan village. We shall trek through the forest, paddy fields, seasonal flower plantations and visiting the cave. Lunch stop at Shan family house. Relaxation time with village residents, learning about heritage and traditions. We can explore village and socialise with the locals. The tour will also include visiting historical Pagoda and option to swim in another lake. After that we shall trek for one hour to our ending point
Drive back to Pyin Oo Lwin to arrive for around 5:30pm
Things to bring during trekking
- Mosquito repellent / Sunscreen / Sun glass / Head torch (Light)
- Hat / Rain Coat (Raining season) / walking stick (For people who needed)
- First aid-kit (For people who doesn’t prefer local medicine)
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes as you prefer
- A towel for outdoor shower/ swim suit for waterfall
- Small warm clothes for winter season (Nov-Feb)
- Extra clothes for the night sleep / sweaty change for during rest
- Noise blocker during sleep (ear plug)
Things that we will provide during trekking
- Sleeping bed with blanket at home stay
- Mineral water / tea break / Meals & Seasonal Fruits
- Client’s Luggage storeroom at our office
Terms And Conditions
- Above mentioned trekking rates are quoted in USD and are based on per person.
- The shown trekking rate does not include transportation of luggage service charge by porter/ car. For this transportation service, please contact our reservation office.
- For special groups and incentive programs please contact to our reservation office.
Child under 5 years will be free of charge (only for one child in each group).
Bookings are subject to availability and confirmed by return email. Advance notice one week must be provided.
50% cancellation fees charge for one week ahead.
100% cancellation fees charge less than one week or not show.