Location: Pyin Oo Lwin
Duration: 8 hour
- English speaking trekking guide
- Healthy Organic Lunch
Trekking trip to Coffee Planation
|No.||Number of person||Price Per Person|
|One person (Solo Traveler)||70 USD|
|2 to 6 persons group||35 USD|
Famous for its grape cultivate vineyard and strawberry plantations, Seven Step falls in the verdant woodland and wilderness. Customary longyi waving processing plant, reflection focus, green manors with brooks, streams and paddy fields. Immersed in the midst of rain-forest, flora and fauna.
Our local trekking guide shall pick you up from hotel in Pyin Oo Lwin between 8:30am-9:00am and drive for approximately 30 minutes to small Elephant head village. It will take about 2 hours of trekking to explore the village and plantation zone. Along the way, we shall visit Shwe Shan and Danu villages to experience the traditional Longyi waving factory, meditation center to spend 30 minutes with the Monk to learn about meditation. After that we will continue to trek for 1 and half hours passing across the paddy fields to waterfalls. Descending through dense forest and jungle crossing a small temporary wooden bridge, a diverse variety of birds, chirping and Cicada’s buzzing. We shall see the beautiful seven step waterfalls in jungel, a tresure for the nature lovers and adventure seekers. We shall enjoy the view and wash and swim ourselves there. We will have lunch. After lunch, we shall trek to the summit, taking in the beautiful panoramic views. Commence trekking for 1 and half hours via Shan villages, rice fields and scenic views. Our ending point will be at the grape farm and vineyard.
We will drive back to Pyin Oo Lwin and arrive for around 5:30-6:00pm.
Things to bring during trekking
- Mosquito repellent / Sunscreen / Sun glass / Head torch (Light)
- Hat / Rain Coat (Raining season) / walking stick (For people who needed)
- First aid-kit (For people who doesn’t prefer local medicine)
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes as you prefer
- A towel for outdoor shower/ swim suit for waterfall
- Small warm clothes for winter season (Nov-Feb)
- Extra clothes for the night sleep / sweaty change for during rest
- Noise blocker during sleep (ear plug)
Things that we will provide during trekking
- Sleeping bed with blanket at home stay
- Mineral water / tea break / Meals & Seasonal Fruits
- Client’s Luggage storeroom at our office
Terms And Conditions
- Above mentioned trekking rates are quoted in USD and are based on per person.
- The shown trekking rate does not include transportation of luggage service charge by porter/ car. For this transportation service, please contact our reservation office.
- For special groups and incentive programs please contact to our reservation office.
Child under 5 years will be free of charge (only for one child in each group).
Bookings are subject to availability and confirmed by return email. Advance notice one week must be provided.
50% cancellation fees charge for one week ahead.
100% cancellation fees charge less than one week or not show.