Duration: 4-5 hours
- Healthy Organic Lunch
- English Speaking Local Trekking Guide
- Transport During Trek
- All the entrace fees & donation tips
|Price List for Sightseeing Trek around Hsipaw Town|
|Number of person||Price per person|
|One person (Solo Traveler)||40 USD|
|2 to 4 persons group||25 USD|
|5 to 7persons group||20 USD|
|8to 15 persons group||10 USD|
We shall leave the hotel around 8 am in the morning and trek to kalaw passing pine forest,paddy field and lake.From lake go up to viewpoint passing forest,green tea and orange plantations around the way.We take lunch viewpoint ,after lunch and photos back to kalaw by bullock cart way.It take 18km and walking time is 4-5 hours.
Things to bring during trekking
- Mosquito repellent / Sunscreen / Sun glass / Head torch (Light)
- Hat / Rain Coat (Raining season) / walking stick (For people who needed)
- First aid-kit (For people who doesn’t prefer local medicine)
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes as you prefer
- A towel for outdoor shower/ swim suit for waterfall
- Small warm clothes for winter season (Nov-Feb)
- Extra clothes for the night sleep / sweaty change for during rest
- Noise blocker during sleep (ear plug)
Things that we will provide during trekking
- Mineral water / tea break / Meals & Seasonal Fruits
- Client’s Luggage storeroom at our office
Terms And Conditions
Above mentioned trekking rates are quoted in USD and are based on per person.
- The shown trekking rate does not include transportation of luggage service charge by porter/ car. For this transportation service, please contact our reservation office.
- For special groups and incentive programs please contact to our reservation office.
Child under 5 years will be free of charge (only for one child in each group).
Bookings are subject to availability and confirmed by return email. Advance notice one week must be provided.
50% cancellation fees charge for one week ahead.
100% cancellation fees charge less than one week or not show.