Duration: 8 hours
English speaking tour guide
Healthy Local Organic Luch
All entrance fees and donations along the trip
Coffee / Tea break and Snacks
Transportation with Taxi and Motor Bike
|Number of person||Price|
|One person (Solo Traveler)||60 USD|
|2 persons group, one person cost||47.5 USD|
|3 to 4 persons group, one person cost||37 USD|
|5 to 7 persons group, one person cost||27 USD|
|8 to 15 persons group, one person cost||15 USD|
Our local trekking guide shall pick you up at hotel around 8 am in the morning. Pick up Transprot shall drive you up along the Shan valley passing through beautiful scenery of the landscape. The driving up will be about 1 hour. Then we will have a tea break before the trekking. Guide shall lead you to trek through corn planatation, staircase rice plantation, along the bamboo forest, jungle, spring river etc. We shall arrive to a Shan village and have home lunch at the village. After lunch, we shall trek along the pine forest, tea planation and enjoy the panoramic mountainous view above 1400 M and take the tea break in the next village. After the break, we shall trek down along the tea planation’s valley and isolated mountain rice field. Then we shall trek to the Shan village where our pick up transport is waiting for us. We shall take the pick up transport and arrive back to Hsipaw town by sunset.
Things to bring during trekking
- Mosquito repellent / Sunscreen / Sun glass / Head torch (Light)
- Hat / Rain Coat (Raining season) / walking stick (For people who needed)
- First aid-kit (For people who doesn’t prefer local medicine)
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes as you prefer
- A towel for outdoor shower/ swim suit for waterfall
- Small warm clothes for winter season (Nov-Feb)
- Extra clothes for the night sleep / sweaty change for during rest
- Noise blocker during sleep (ear plug)
Things that we will provide during trekking
- Sleeping bed with blanket for home stay
- Mineral water / tea break / Meals & Seasonal Fruits
- Client’s Luggage storeroom at our office
Terms And Conditions
- Above mentioned trekking rates are quoted in USD and are based on per person.
- The shown trekking rate does not include transportation of luggage service charge by porter/ car. For this transportation service, please contact our reservation office.
- For special groups and incentive programs please contact to our reservation office.
Child under 5 years will be free of charge (only for one child in each group).
Bookings are subject to availability and confirmed by return email. Advance notice one week must be provided.
50% cancellation fees charge for one week ahead.
100% cancellation fees charge less than one week or not show.