Duration: 5 hours
- Healthy Organic Lunch
- English Speaking Local Trekking Guide
- Boat Trip about 1 hour
- All the entrace fees & donation tips
|Price List for Boat Trip along River and Shan Village Trekking Hsipaw|
|Number of person||Price per person|
|One person (Solo Traveler)||65 USD|
|2 persons group||42.5 USD|
|3 to 4 persons group||37.5 USD|
|5 to 7persons group||25 USD|
|8to 15 persons group||16.5 USD|
We will take boat-ride for one hour upstream along the Dothawaddy River. Enjoy the nice scenery with the mountains around, beautiful valleys, and fruit plantations along the River. Next, we will have a 45-minute trekking trip to the 150-year-old Tai (SHAN) Monastery. During the walk, We will see the fruit plantations, pineapple, papaya and oranges farm. After the visiting of the monastery, we will head back to boat and continue to visit Ancient Shan village. After enjoy the visit of ancient Shan village, we will head back to Hsipaw for Lunch. After Lunch we will visit the Little Bagan (Ancient Pagoda zone) and back to Hotel.
Things to bring during trekking
- Mosquito repellent / Sunscreen / Sun glass / Head torch (Light)
- Hat / Rain Coat (Raining season) / walking stick (For people who needed)
- First aid-kit (For people who doesn’t prefer local medicine)
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes as you prefer
- A towel for outdoor shower/ swim suit for waterfall
- Small warm clothes for winter season (Nov-Feb)
- Extra clothes for the night sleep / sweaty change for during rest
- Noise blocker during sleep (ear plug)
Things that we will provide during trekking
- Sleeping bed with blanket for home stay
- Mineral water / tea break / Meals & Seasonal Fruits
- Client’s Luggage storeroom at our office
Terms And Conditions
- Above mentioned trekking rates are quoted in USD and are based on per person.
- The shown trekking rate does not include transportation of luggage service charge by porter/ car. For this transportation service, please contact our reservation office.
- For special groups and incentive programs please contact to our reservation office.
Child under 5 years will be free of charge (only for one child in each group).
Bookings are subject to availability and confirmed by return email. Advance notice one week must be provided.
50% cancellation fees charge for one week ahead.
100% cancellation fees charge less than one week or not show.