Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
- Family Home-stay According for the night
- English speaking tour guide
- Car/ pick–up transfer at the trek begin & back from the village back to Hsipaw
- All entrance tickets and donation tips to indicated sites
- Daily healthy organic food during the trek( local rice with many dishes of vegetarian) with seasonal fruits
- Mineral / Purified water
- Everytime coffee / tea break with Local snacks during trek
- Free Luggage store room at our office.
|Two Days One Night (Special) Regional Round Tour & Trek|
|No.||Number of person||Price Per Person|
|1.||One person (Solo Traveler)||100 USD|
|2.||2 persons group||60 USD|
|3.||3 to 4 persons group||50 USD|
|4.||5 to 8 persons group||40 USD|
|5.||9 to 15 persons group||30 USD|
Our guide will come to pick you upat your hotel, 8 O’clock in the morning, after your breakfast. We will transfer by Tuk Tuk ride for 10mins to a Shan village. Start the trekking, walk and enjoy the local garden which surrounded agriculture field. After 1 Hrs of trek up the hill, we will have small tea break to refresh our self. Then we will continue to trek up slowly by visiting pass more of the Shan villages. After of 4 Hrs walk, we will have Lunch at mountain Ta-Palaung village and have a good afternoon rest. During the walk, you will enjoy the different landscape and the scenery. After lunch in the late evening, we will continue to walk for 2 or 3 Hrs more to next Ta-PaLaung village for over- night stop. During the afternoon walk, we will visit the tea plantation, see the pine forest, see the panoramic view of mountainous range scenery. When we reach the village, we will rest and visit around the village. our overnight at the local family home. The village is located surrounded by the tea plantation.
After the breakfast, we will start our trek to next mountain top village (1600 M) by enjoying the morning view and all the nature differences. We will enjoy the view from a village, and the nice scenery of the cloud leaving up from the valley. Next, we will trek along the valley into the jungle to have the different experience of nature. After 3 Hrs walk and we will have lunch at another Tang-Palaung village. After Lunch, we will have one hour tour to different Shan village by enjoy the different scenery of rocky mountain. After the tour, we will get Pick-up for( 40 mins ride) down to a Shan village and visit one of the most famous mirror art temple. After ward, we will head to refresh our self at Water fall and enjoy the nice view of Hsipaw region. After refreshing, we will go back to your hotel to relex and finished the trek at about 4 or 5 pm.
Things to bring during trekking
- Mosquito repellent / Sunscreen / Sun glass / Head torch (Light)
- Hat / Rain Coat (Raining season) / walking stick (For people who needed)
- First aid-kit (For people who doesn’t prefer local medicine)
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes as you prefer
- A towel for outdoor shower/ swim suit for waterfall
- Small warm clothes for winter season (Nov-Feb)
- Extra clothes for the night sleep / sweaty change for during rest
- Noise blocker during sleep (ear plug)
Things that we will provide during trekking
- Sleeping bed with blanket at home stay
- Mineral water / tea break / Meals & Seasonal Fruits
- Client’s Luggage storeroom at our office
Terms And Conditions
- Above mentioned trekking rates are quoted in USD and are based on per person.
- The shown trekking rate does not include transportation of luggage service charge by porter/ car. For this transportation service, please contact our reservation office.
- For special groups and incentive programs please contact to our reservation office.
Child under 5 years will be free of charge (only for one child in each group).
Bookings are subject to availability and confirmed by return email. Advance notice one week must be provided.
50% cancellation fees charge for one week ahead.
100% cancellation fees charge less than one week or not show.