Duration: 3 Days 2 Night
- Family Home-stay According for the night
- English speaking tour guide
- Car/ pick–up transfer at the trek begin & back from the village back to Hsipaw
- All entrance tickets and donation tips to indicated sites
- Daily healthy organic food during the trek( local rice with many dishes of vegetarian) with seasonal fruits
- Mineral / Purified water
- Everytime coffee / tea break with Local snacks during trek
- Free Luggage store room at our office.
|3 Days Two Nights, Special Regional Round Trek|
|No.||Number of person||Price Per Person|
|1.||One person (Solo Traveler)||150 USD|
|2.||2 persons group||90 USD|
|3.||3 to 4 persons group||75USD|
|4.||5 to 8 persons group||60 USD|
|5.||9 to 15 persons group||50 USD|
After your breakfast, guide shall pick ou up at hotel with pick up truck. Start the trek from Shan village surrounded by the seasonal agriculture field. Morning walk takes 4 hours with tea break, before having lunch. During the morning walk, we will visit few Shan village, show you around their garden, people life style , rock clip landscape and mountain farms land. After the lunch, evening walk will take about 2 hours. During the afternoon walk, I will take you through tea plantation, pine forest, mountain forest, and best panoramic view of mountainous range. We will stay overnight at mountain top village surrounded by the tea plantation (sleep in the local family home). You can explore more about the mountain lifestyle or Ta-Ang/ Palaung people.
Leaving the family home after breakfast, walk for 3 Hrs for the lunch stop. During the 3 hours walk, we will see the different form of mountain landscape and different village of Tang/Palaung people, also walking through the big forest, some cold spring and some jungle, experience the beautiful nature of rain forest. After the lunch, the afternoon walk will be about 2 or 3 Hours. In the afternoon, we will visit the different Shan and Palaung villages and enjoy the different environment landscape and their seasonal farm lands. We will stay overnight at one of the family in the mountain top village of Palaung tribe.
After the breakfast, we will say good bye to family and start our trek. Morning walk will be about 4 Hours by visiting the Shan villages and the Shan valley. Enjoy the different scenery and the nature as well as their different farm lands. After Lunch, we will get pick up by Tuk Tuk, to visit mirror-arts temples called (Borgyo Paya) and drive to waterfall for refreshing ourself before heading back to Hsipaw. After refreshing at the waterfall, we will back to Hsipaw and to your hotel about 4pm. Finish the trek and relex.
Things to bring during trekking
- Mosquito repellent / Sunscreen / Sun glass / Head torch (Light)
- Hat / Rain Coat (Raining season) / walking stick (For people who needed)
- First aid-kit (For people who doesn’t prefer local medicine)
- Sport shoes or hiking shoes as you prefer
- A towel for outdoor shower/ swim suit for waterfall
- Small warm clothes for winter season (Nov-Feb)
- Extra clothes for the night sleep / sweaty change for during rest
- Noise blocker during sleep (ear plug)
Things that we will provide during trekking
- Sleeping bed with blanket at home stay
- Mineral water / tea break / Meals & Seasonal Fruits
- Client’s Luggage storeroom at our office
Terms And Conditions
- Above mentioned trekking rates are quoted in USD and are based on per person.
- The shown trekking rate does not include transportation of luggage service charge by porter/ car. For this transportation service, please contact our reservation office.
- For special groups and incentive programs please contact to our reservation office.
Child under 5 years will be free of charge (only for one child in each group).
Bookings are subject to availability and confirmed by return email. Advance notice one week must be provided.
50% cancellation fees charge for one week ahead.
100% cancellation fees charge less than one week or not show.